Jo and I just got home from an adventurous week in Costa Rica. More details of why we were there coming soon. Couldn't wait to share this great image. I love it.
hehe- Cami's comment is funny! Can't wait to hear about your trip...and see more "images"!!! miss you SOooo much ( I sound like a long lost boyfriend!)
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
7 comments:
I'm just glad that I know to call a picture an "image" now. I feel so knowledgeable about the art of photography.
hehe- Cami's comment is funny! Can't wait to hear about your trip...and see more "images"!!! miss you SOooo much ( I sound like a long lost boyfriend!)
i love it. Fun to be in costa rica...!
Wow I can hardly wait to read and see more of your trip!
ha ha ha camis.... and don't encourage her chels! ;)
ohh! Cass that is a great Image!!! I am jealous about Costa Rica. Hope you had a great time...
Costa Rica is my favorite travel spot I think. I'm so excited that you went and can't wait to see more! I love your photography.
Post a Comment