HOOOORAY!!!!!! My website is officially LIVE!!!!! Please visit it at
www.sassaart.com
PLEASE let me know if you see and type o's or if something doesn't make sense to you. I'm relying on my good friends and family for any constructive criticism or suggestions!! Thanks to you all!! :)
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love it! I can hardly wait to have kids just so I can use you as my photographer. I think I will have to blog about this.
Good Job Cass! That must feel so good to have it all done and up for everyone to see. It looks really good!
I also love the website! It is so classy and clean and pretty. So fun to look at! I love the calendar thing where people can book a date and see when you are available. And your personal bio is adorable and the page with the shoes on the side...i think the pricing page? LOVE IT ALL.
Love, love, love it! I show it to everyone at work and just brag that I know you personally! I tried to type in 'sample' on the proof page and I couldn't get it to work, am I an idiot??
Anyway Cass- it looks great!
Thanks Stac! Actually- the sample part doesn't work yet. I need to fix that tonight! Thanks!! :)
Looks good cass! I can tell that you put a lot of work into it. I hope that business takes off for you!
I called you back the other day- to no avail! Trying to synchronize schedules is difficult sometimes! Just give me a call when you have a minute!
I hope you check your blog tonight- I am not going to be around, we are going to Park City for the night, but I'll call you tomorrow and we can chat. I left my home number on your answering machine so check that...
GO GET TWILIGHT!!!!
Xoxoxoxo- Chels
cassi! i love it! it's been a while since i checked your blog. looks like you're enjoying your summer! hey, trav and i are going to rascal flatts here in boston. interested??!
When are you going to update your blog!!!! c'mon- I want to see more pics! How have you guys been?
Post a Comment