Thursday, August 02, 2007

seven inches shorter.

I cut SEVEN inches off in Texas... I came home a new woman. It was time for a change.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Last August I cut off ten inches- it was very liberating and fun for a while but now I am aching to have long hair again!

Heidi said...

O yeah, and you of course look adorable!

Steve and Cami said...

Well aren't you something!
xoxox

Weed Family said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

I love it, Cassi! I think it's the same length as when we last saw you (last summer). Very cute. I love change.

Chelsea said...

LOVE it!! That is SUCH great length for you!! You look so good Cass! Miss you too- xoxoxoxoxo

Lindy said...

You look like a model!! Cute new do!

Lindy

Lindsey said...

i love it. you look so sheek and stylish. adorable!!

Dave and Miranda said...

You're darling lovey! Hope to see you soon!!