

Last weekend Jordan and I took a day trip to Martha's Vineyard. We've been wanting to visit this place all summer! We drove to the end of the Cape, parked and took a 45 minute fairy to the island. It was quite the adventure. We rented bikes for the day and road all over the island to all the different towns. It's by far my favorite place I've seen in New England. It was so charming and fun. The bikes were our favorite part. We looked like such geeks on our bikes but we didn't care, we loved every minute and one day was not NEARLY enough time to see all that we wanted. We're already planning our next trip back where we hope to stay a few nights in a little bed and breakfast somewhere.


These little houses are called the "gingerbread cottages" they are so adorable!! We wanted to buy one.

Things are really winding down for us this summer and fall is definitely in the air. I start working for a company called "Coffee Pond Productions" next week which will keep me extremely busy through the end of November. Coffee Pond is a photography company that takes "specialized school pictures" serving private schools around New England. That's right- I'll be a school photographer all fall! I'm actually really excited to visit all these beautiful private schools around New England and working with thirty other photographers in the New England area makes for great networking, connections and lots of new friends! Jordy is working working working and always working so hard. He's really cute, I think I'll keep him.
13 comments:
That place does look adorable. Ben and I love renting bikes when we visit towns- it's not dorky! Okay maybe the helmets... jk.
Good luck with your job this fall!
How fun!!! I have always wanted to go there, hopefully we can some day! I am glad you have a new post finally, it's so fun to see what you've been up to!
Cassi,
Wow I'm jellous. On a trip to Boston 2 years ago we spent 4 days on Martha's Vineyard and it was a blast. (Expensive but so much fun) Everything was so charming especially the little gingerbread houses.
that looks so fun. it is so unfair that you are going to have so many fabulous pictures of your life. (being a photographer and all...) i mean, come on, you are creating storyboards like crazy. They are so cool. we really miss you guys. you are a cute couple.
love, the warners
Hey woman!
That looks like so much fun, and as usual your pictures look fabulous! Call me soooooon :)
Alyssa
Yeah- I loved all your comments on my blog! I knew you would appreciate all the pics! I'm going to take you up on that offer of watching Tate! It might be pretty expensive to ship her off to Boston though?!?! I'll call you later and give you all the details:)
Hey- I went out on a limb and posted the 100 things about me on the blog?!?! I hope I didn't reveal too much! Anyway, I am telling you because I want to see your list on our blog!! C'mon- it'll be even funnier than mine I'm sure! Love you, miss you
xoxoxoxoxooxoox
Chels
I want to go! Looks like the perfect day. I love biking riding in a beautiful place!
Cassi,
HI! I found you off of the Horsley's blog! I was so excited that it was you! You looks so beautiful as always and so happy! I love that you are a photographer, your photos are amazing. I am so glad I found you guys! I am putting you on my list of bloggers! Love Katie (Anderson) Christensen
It looks so beautiful! I can't wait to live out there!!
call me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jo jo and cassie- looking stellar in the helmets, you guys look like biking naturals
Vdawg and Chantele
Okay- you are NOT allowed to look at my blog ANYMORE!!!!! You can't look at it until you post something for YOURSELF!!! It's been over a month Cass- it's getting a little ridiculous, your life can't be that boring?! What about the marathon, coffee pond, date nights?!?!
Post a Comment