

I miss NESOP!!.. (New England School of Photography)
That's right, I miss school. This is my editorial class. I spent A LOT of time with these weirdoes. I know, I fit right in. All these people are very talented and come from all walks of life... many stories to be told. The guy being held up is my editorial professor Dana Smith, a talented piece of work. He looks harmless but we all worked pretty darn hard for this guy- he was brutal 95% of the time. What I miss most about school is the interaction with other photographers/artists and the critique and discussion. I even miss those tedious weekly assignments that I would spend hours on. Jo doesn't miss them, but I do! Life goes on... good memories of NESOP.
5 comments:
I am sure that was such a great experience- of course you miss it! What is next for you?
Heid-
Well, I guess I'll try to become famous?! No, I'm kidding. I just want to use my skills and enjoy what I love- it's all good :)
Hey! When can I get a hold of you woman?
Oh how fun!! I love blogging with you and seeing what you're up to!! Your class seems fun, and funny! I bet I can tell right away who your friends were! Keep bloggin!
xoxoxoxo- chels & tate
Oh how fun!! I love blogging with you and seeing what you're up to!! Your class seems fun, and funny! I bet I can tell right away who your friends were! Keep bloggin!
xoxoxoxo- chels & tate
Post a Comment