Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TEXAS.


man I love this little girl...



I just returned home from a wonderful six days in Houston Texas where I was able to meet my brand new nephew Romney Scott Warner. It was fun to spend time with my mom and sister and to be able to help Cami with Annie. I'm sure Steve felt a little overruled with the amount of estrogen floating around his house, but the girls had fun and I loved being able to see Romney so new! I went crazy with the pictures. I had Romney and my camera all to myself for as long as I wanted. I was in heaven! 

Congrats again Cam and Steve... we love you so much!!!

p.s. look for these same images on my new website at cassandraallred.com
(will replace the old site with the new) coming soon to an interntet near you :)

10 comments:

alyssa said...

Mmmm! Love Texas. I think that is where me and Jae want to live when we graduate- only four years to go!! Practically around the corner.
I love your pictures. I cant wait to see more. We need to talk soon. I mean this blog is great and all, but maybe something a bit more interactive... my email is alyssann@gmail.com if you want to email me your phone # and we can go from there!

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are amazing! You have such a great talent, and not mention very cute kiddos to photograph!

Heidi said...

Such great pictures Cass!

Lindy said...

You are an amazing photographer Cassi. Those pics are to die for! How fun to be able to go see Cami and the crew. I am sure you guys are missing eachother! Anyways, GREAT pics!

Lindy

Cassandra said...

Thanks for the compliments guys- but it's those models who make the pictures! :)

Goodrich's said...

Holy Crap Cassi! Those turned out soooooo cute. I love Annie's piggy tails. Hope you all had fun down there.

Lindsey said...

love the pics. when can you take isobel's? :)

Cassandra said...

Linds, I would fly to London ANYDAY to take Izzy's pics!

Weed Family said...

Wow, Cass, you are just amazing. Will you pleeeeaaasse come down to VA and take some pictures of Max Caleb??

Chelsea said...

Cute Cute Cass!! I got on Jinky Art, that photographer you were telling me about- I do love her stuff, and the colors are amazing! I have to tell you though you two are very similar, so props to you for using her to inspire you! Your stuff has it's own look, but the same vibrant colors that she uses too! Love it!! Are you coming in town this summer?