Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Great Timing!

One of my FAVORITE restaurants in the whole world just opened in Quincy Market, it's called Wagamamas. I discovered Wagamamas while living in London on study abroad. My study abroad buddies will back me on how delicious it is! We would eat there at least once a week... YUM!!! It brings back great memories, I even own a Wagamamas T-shirt!:)

On the way to Wagamamas last week, we came upon a large crowd outside the Barnes and Noble Bookstore. Before we knew what was happening, people started cheering and Mandy Moore started singing! We enjoyed a few songs and a free concert... Great Timing!




this is a really ugly pic of me... oh well, focus on the noodles.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I had no idea Wagamama's was coming to the states! How fun for you guys to have one in Boston. Now I am craving some Yaki Soba!

Cassandra said...

Ha Ha!! That's what I'm eating in the picture Heid! I'm very impressed that you remember the name!

Goodrich's said...

Focus on the noodles... you're a piece of work!

Lindsey said...

yum! i didn't know came to the US either. you guys are cute.