We drove up to Palmyra New York on Friday morning for the Palmyra Pageant on Friday night. It was so great... incredible. We loved it. We couldn't believe how well done it was and how organized the parking lot was! You know it's run by Mormons when the parking is perfectly directed and organized! We were very impressed with this- I guess living in a chaotic big city you learn to appreciate organized parking lots and organized crowds of people! I loved all the actors and took some fun pictures of those who we talked with. What a great experience.


isn't the one above a yummy picture?! it's so funny.

4 comments:
That is so cool I have always wanted to go to that.
We did the Hill Cumorah pagent 3 years ago and absolutely loved it. Its awesome isn't it?! It just brought it all to life and sparked that excitment in the scriptures that I hadn't felt in a while! Looks like fun.
p.s. Happy Anniversay!
how fun. i know what you mean about organized parking lots - what a novelty! Happy anniversary!
I love the pageant! My family was in it twice and my parents were summer missionaries there, its such an experience! I am glad you could go!
Post a Comment