Introducing my new logo and name... it's perfect and I love it! The new website and look is coming shortly so stay tuned! Thanks to all those who supported me through days of Logo Drama! xoxoxo
Sorry Heid- I was cleaning up shop and decided to dump your blog link... yeah right! I don't know where you went but you can bet you won't be gone for long!
Hey cass! Its your long lost german women friend! Alyssa! I found your blog through chelsea's. Check ours out at attackbunny.blogspot.com I would love to catch up with you. Your photography is amazing.Talk to you soon!
Cassi, I love checking out your blog and awesome photography! I'm sure you are loving every minute of your life in Boston. It's such a fun city. Keep in touch, Amber
hey! we'd love to get together...it's been WAY too long! we will be out of town until the 2nd week of aug. so i'll give you a call when we get back. deal?!
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
10 comments:
I love it too Cass- perfect!
cute- I can't wait to see the finished website!
PS- why am I no longer one of your buddy blogs?
Thanks everyone!!
Sorry Heid- I was cleaning up shop and decided to dump your blog link... yeah right! I don't know where you went but you can bet you won't be gone for long!
Hey Cass! I love it! It's so whimsical, and classy!
Hey cass! Its your long lost german women friend! Alyssa! I found your blog through chelsea's. Check ours out at attackbunny.blogspot.com
I would love to catch up with you. Your photography is amazing.Talk to you soon!
Cassi,
I love checking out your blog and awesome photography! I'm sure you are loving every minute of your life in Boston. It's such a fun city. Keep in touch, Amber
I LOVE it Cassi. How long are you in Houston for? Maybe I'll drive to see you while you're there... and the Warner fam too!
Would love to see you in Texas Stac!! So fun.
hey! we'd love to get together...it's been WAY too long! we will be out of town until the 2nd week of aug. so i'll give you a call when we get back. deal?!
Post a Comment