

Happy Three Years Tomorrow! Jo and I celebrated our three year anniversary over the weekend... the actual date is July 16th (tomorrow) but we did a bit of celebrating already and took a little road trip to Palmyra New York and Connecticut where we saw the RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT!!!!! Jo and I are major Rascal Flatts fans and basically know all the words to every song they sing. It was great. Our seats were up in the "noes bleeds" but hey- we can't complain, we were just glad to be there! Jordan actually surprised me with the tickets on Friday morning before we left for Palmyra. We made sure to pack cowboy boots and hats and did some changing in the car before the concert... it was a long weekend in the car but really fun. Rascal Flatts will have a new album September 25th so mark those calendars kids!! xoxoxox
6 comments:
Congrats Cass & Jo!! Three years goes by fast, right?! Your trip looked like it was so fun- I don't know how I feel about the Rascal Flats, but I know your a country girl at heart! You two seem to be enjoying your post school days!
xoxox- Chels
Happy three years!
Ben and I are huge Rascal fans too- we are trying to figure out a way to go to their concert here at tahoe in about two weeks.
Congratulations on three years! I am jealous about the concert, I am a country girl too and the best part is that I am really getting to be one out here in good 'ol kentucky!
We should figure out how far away we are from you guys because we want to explore the east coast while we are living here. It would be so fun to see you guys. Keep in touch!
Alyssa
How fun! Such cute pictures. It was sooo good to talk to you the other day and we can't wait for you and Jordan to come visit us in VA!!!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun this summer. I bet it's great to be out of school!
oh sweet cass, so glad you could go to that great concert, happy anniversary! you two are the best! hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment