
Jo and I decided last minute to take a quick weekend trip down to Newport RI. We threw a tent, a cooler full of goodies and bathing suits into the back of the good ole Subaru and headed over. I had heard the camping was really fun near the beaches so we took our chances. It was awesome!! And SO beautiful. Turns out that same weekend the Tall Ships were in the harbor so we were able to take a tour of one of these amazing ships. Bellow you will find a picture I took of one of the sailors feet!! AHH! Rough going at sea I guess.


We did the Cliff Walk behind the famous Newport Mansions. Amazing view.





The life of a sailor... Ouch!
8 comments:
I love the picture of you and your hubby on the beach- such pretty colors and you guys look cute. Camping is the greatest! Sounds like a fun weekend, those feet are sick, though!
Cas, I’m afraid Ben’s feet aren’t much better than those ones. Glad you’re back to blogging. I hope we can see you soon. Love, Sarah
Those are gorgeous pics Cas! Your weekend looks like it was awesome!
oh fun. i want to go. boo hoo.
Hey! I finally put some pics up on my blog- they are in the most random order I can't figure out how to get them in the order I want them??!! Help!!!
Cass, I love the picture of you and Jordan! You look so cute in the hat. Looks like a gun weekend. I love spontaneous trip (and need to get better at them)!
Looks like fun! You take such great pics. Love ya
Maere
Yo Jo Jo and Cass... you guys are looking stellar on the beach and it looks like Jordan's membership to the Boston athletic club is paying off- V-dog and chantele lUNT
Post a Comment