Sunday, June 17, 2007

A few more pictures...





A few more pictures from my graduation. More will follow when my mom sends me the disk of them. I erased tons of my pictures from the week my family was here... It was not a pretty sight when this happened- so sad.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute dress- you are a doll.

Weed Family said...

What fun updates! I am so happy for you! I would love for you to take some pics of Max sometime. I miss you so much.

Cassi said...

I would love to take some pictures of max too! I can't wait to come see you in VA!!!!!!!!! I need to call you!

Sarah said...

Cass! I am so excited to see you on the blog world- you look wonderful, I am so happy for you!

Chelsea said...

Hey! I finally created a blog!!! i don't have anything on it yet though... but now I can comment on yours!!

Liz said...

hey, congrats cassi! how much longer are you guys here for? maybe we could finally get together!

Goodrich's said...

Way to go Cass on graduating from school. That is awesome! I love your work and think you are quite the talented photog. Maybe I'll get to see you when you come visit Cam and baby here soon. Take care... and keep posting on your blog!
Stacie

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Cassi-
Hey! hopefully you remember me (J/k) It's Katie (johnson) wood- I found your cute blog from Maere. It is so fun to see your pics! I am so glad you guys are doing well. Also- I can't believe what an amazing photogrpher you are! those are so fun to see. Well I had to say hi! hope all is well =)
stay in touch
katieandwoody.blogspot.com
Katie (J) Wood xoxox