

You knew I would return- here I am! Jumping on the Blog Bus once again... hopefully I'll be posting all summer. I'm a new woman. I graduated from the New England school of Photography on June 7th. What a wonderful experience and blessing it's been! I've loved it so much. I'm going to really miss the environment and Friends that I've made, but it's time to move on and I'm excited and okay with that!
Lots of changes have been happening in our lives the past few months. School has ended for me, the weather is beautiful, our best friends in the whole world have moved far far away from Boston Massachusetts, Jordan is done with studying for a while, and for the first time in a long time WE FEEL RELAXED!!! We actually went to a beach up north for the day yesterday, a place called Rockport, and had THE BEST DAY!! We decided that we're definitely warm weather beach people... what are we doing in New England?!! It was really fun to relax, eat seafood, and enjoy a date together.
Both of our families have been in town and it's been great, as usual, to spend time with them. Over my graduation weekend both Jordan's parents and my parents stayed with us! It was a lot of fun and we all had a blast. We tried to spend as much time as possible with Cami and Steve before they left last Thursday... it was bittersweet to see them move to Texas. We're proud and excited for them, but we'll definitely miss our best Boston buddies. It was so fun to have my sister live so near. We love you Warners!
I'll post more later, I have a lot of updating to do, but for now I will leave it at this.
Ta Ta.
~Cassandra Anne
4 comments:
Yay! You are back! Congrats on your graduation. That is so exciting. I've missed you. Keep posting!
Thanks Linds! I've been keeping updated on your blog and my favorite London baby girl! My favorite thing is the ddarling videos of izzy- she is so cute.
Congrats Cass! I am glad you are back to the blog and can't wait to hear about your summer.
Congrats Cassie!! What a great accomplishment! I have been wishing that I could find time with you to have some pics of the new baby taken. You are SO good with new babes! Keep blogging and posting your amazing pictures. I love to see your work!
Post a Comment