




Okay- I have to post a few more pictures that I took last Monday because they are SO YUMMY!!!! This post is for my mom because I keep telling her about these beautiful TWIN BABIES that I had the opportunity to photograph. They were so tiny and perfect!! They were twelve days old- one boy and one girl. I had such a good time but am still learning so much about newborn photography- it's very challenging and much harder than it looks. No one wants to be naked and cold at only five pounds!
Enjoy! ..... everyone send emails to Jordan telling him that it's really time to have a baby!! Ha!!
5 comments:
cassi, we're back in boston now. let me know when we can get together!
Lets get together this weekend!! Friday or Saturday?
I love the one with the naked bums! I don't have Jordan's email but Jordan- give Cassi a baby please ;-)
You are so talented! Amazingly! I wish you could take Izzy's pictures. I love your website and all the photos you took. So artistic.
I just want some twins. :)
It's good to hear from you again, Cassi!
Post a Comment