Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hello! And happy Easter! We're freezing here in Boston on this Easter Sunday, but we're keeping positive that spring is just around the corner.... please! I guess I will post something today since I'm feeling in the "blogging" mood and haven't posted for two months now. life is really in the fast lane these days, I wish I had the time to blog more. Jo and I have had a nice little Easter weekend. We're headed over to our favorite friends house for Easter dinner tonight... of course it's the Warners. We don't like to talk about how they're moving to Texas and leaving us alone in Boston so please, no one bring it up!! Not only will we terribly miss them- but we might starve with how often Cami fixes us dinner! DON'T GO WARNERS!!!

I took pictures of my ADORABLE little niece Annie Bug and have been meaning to post some of my favorites. She is a real piece of work... I think she gets it from her Aunt Cassi... and her own mother! I tell her that she is my best buddy and she says "best buddies- YA!!" She doesn't know but Cami and I use to tell each other "only on special occasions" growing up that we were "best buddies." This secretly meant that while we were "best buddies" we had to be on our best sisterly behavior.... we would have automatic tolerance for one another and basically do whatever the other one wanted. Actually, I think we were pretty weird children- when Cami and I start to reminisce we can't quite believe some of the crazy things we use to do!! I will just leave it at that. Anyhow- I love my niece, she is so fun.

I actually have all kinds of new pictures to share- not only of my niece but while I was in Salt Lake City two weeks ago I had the chance to FINALLY meet "my newest niece" Tate Scarlet Horsley. I got the chance to have a portrait session with her! She is so beautiful!! I will post a few of her as well.

I have my new website up but it will soon be changing.... although, the address will remain the same so please visit my website at www.cassandraallred.com

I have to say that my website is the result of HOURS AND HOURS of very tedious work... this is probably why I haven't been blogging! I spent hours in the digital lab at NESOP working very hard to piece this little website together. If anyone is familiar with the work that goes into creating and designing a website- they know what I'm talking about! Let's just say that I can't wait to be able to pay someone else to do all that work for me!!! MAN!

Chow for now.




5 comments:

Weed Family said...

Cass, I love the new pictures, they are beautiful! It is good to hear you are doing so well. You were in SLC two weeks ago, I didn't know that, why didn't you call me??

Liz said...

hey cass...these pictures look great. you are getting soooo good! well, i guess we're NEVER going to see you guys again! but, give me a call anyway when you're not so busy!

Cassandra said...

liz are you back in Boston?

Heidi said...

Cass I know what you mean about you and your sis because my sister and I also have some crazy memories of when we were little.

Welcome back to the blogging world (I hope).

Goodrich's said...

Oh my gosh... you got the CUTEST pictures of Annie! You have some serious talent girl...