


This is Jordan reporting to Blog duty.... my first time. Cassi recently quit the blog scene, but I don't think it'll last. She'll be back. Well, here we are, the finest seaman to step foot on the USS John F Kennedy. The incredible ship made her final trip to Boston and docked for 3 days. Sweet, F18!! For a moment we were naval aviators. I was Maverick and Cassi was Goose... wait, I mean, I was Iceman because he never jumped up and down like a psycho on Oprah's couch. Anyway, it was quit a tour and the JFK herself is now on her way down to Florida to be decommissioned and then prepped to become a museum. It was a great day and the weather was unseasonably warm with the thermometers reading a sultry 55 ۫ degrees. This is Jordan signing off and thanks for reading.
p.s. Cassi kept me on a short leash, constantly reminding me who my readers were… she truly loves the blog so she’ll be back
5 comments:
Looks like a fun day. I always love when the weather surprises you with 55ish degrees! You both look great...and it's fun to hear (or see?) Jordan blogging. Don't give up on the blogging world, Cassi! I am always checking in for updates.
Cassi please don't give up, I check often too! Thanks to Jordan for letting your "readers" know a little of what's going in your life lately.
Jordan…good post. Glad to see you on the blog. We miss you guys, but get to hang out with Parks a fair amount…so we still get in some Allred time.
Cas…it would be shame if you gave up blogging, considering you have something that people actually want to see on your blog…namely, good professional photography. I still check it often even though you haven’t posted in a while. Don’t crush my spirits by leaving the blogging world!
Cassi... I just looked at your link from Cam's blog. You are amazing. I'm going to have you take some pics of my kids when you come to Houston to see new little baby boy Warner. I seriously think your the best photographer I've ever seen, seriously!
Hi Cassi-
It's Lindy. How are ya? I found your blog through stacies and cami's and love reading up on you guys. I love your pictures. You are amazing. Let me know next time you are in slc cause I would love to have you take some pics of my little girl. Let me know and send me your pricing list!
Lindy
Post a Comment