Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Three years ago today...


On January 10th 2004, three years ago today, Jordan purposed on a pile of snow. I had been home only three weeks after spending the semester abroad in London with BYU. Jo gave me snowshoes that year for Christmas, so we decided to try them out at the Allred's cabin in Oakley Utah. Little did I know where our snowshoeing experience would lead us. At the top of a large hill overlooking the mountains of Oakley Utah, Jo asked me to marry him. It was a huge surprise!

When we finally returned back to the Cabin -to my surprise- my parents and jordan's parents were there to congratulate us with a big lunch party. Apparently, Jordan was pretty confidant that I would say yes because everyone seemed to know we were getting engaged but me!!

What fun memories. I can't believe three years has passed! Looking back, we've sure accomplished a lot in the past three years.

Love you Jo!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

You are such a good little blogger lately, I love it. Please keep it up.

The Allreds cabin is right by my parents cabin, I love it up there, especially in the snow. Cute story.

Goodrich's said...

Hey Cassi! Thanks for your cute comments on my blog. Your photos are amazing and I love looking at them. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

so, how long have you been married now? that's a fun story and memory. don't you love snowshoeing in the Uintas? That's where my parents are building their home as well. (Kamas)

Cassandra said...

Jordan and I have been married three years in July. Your parent's home will be so great- such a beautiful area.