I want you as Cole's photographer too. Wanna visit Park City? Or maybe I'll just come to London with you. (Emma is looking so OLD. Is their second a little boy or girl?)
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
8 comments:
You are so talented. Will you please come and take pictures of Isobel?
p.s. I love the new name and look of your blog.
Thanks linds, I would love to come take Izzy's picture AND come to London!! ... anytime girl.
I want you as Cole's photographer too. Wanna visit Park City? Or maybe I'll just come to London with you.
(Emma is looking so OLD. Is their second a little boy or girl?)
Oh I will come to London too, Cass, I can carry around your camera bags or whatever. ;-)
You guys make me laugh... Here's the deal, everyone's invited to London for a photo shoot!!
He's so cute! Emma is so old, too! Good job on these ones, too Cassi
Yes - everyone to London.
Post a Comment