Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Life in 2007!!

This is my second cousin Brittany's new baby girl sweet Abby. Brittany and her husband Matt live here in Boston and it's fun to see them each week at church. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to photograph this tiny beauty at only 8 days old!!





8 comments:

sp said...

hey cass, when i have a baby (which won't be for a while) will you photograph it. Your pictures are lovely! -sarah

Cassandra said...

Thanks Sar!! of course I will photograph your baby. Let's talk ben and jo into leting us have one sooner than they think we should?! HA!

Unknown said...

You're second cousins with Brittany? Never knew that! They are amazing photos.

Heidi said...

Those are awesome pics Cass! You need to move back out West so when I have a baby you can photograph him/her.

sp said...

Good plan Cassi. Maybe our boys will go to the same business school and we can end up pregnant little neighbor buddies. Then we could shop and pick out baby clothes together …let’s cross our fingers! -Sarah

Cassandra said...

Nice SP I'm in!

Liz said...

congrats to Matt and Brittany! Cassi, your pictures are beautful! We'll be back in March so we'll catch up then.

p.s. i didn't know you guys were second cousins, either...

BP said...

I do not like the plan. That is a bad, bad plan. Very bad.