A few new things in my life: I'm a year older as of last Wednesday and I started my second year at NESOP on Monday. That's it for now kids.

Cami is the best... she made me a delicious birthday dinner on Sunday.

The cutest "almost two" year old in the world... my niece.
4 comments:
Cass! Happy Birthday! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Cass! This is jess from london SA - I have been thinking of you and I found the link to your blog through Lindsey Iorg's. You look just as beautiful and happy as ever! I am so glad that things are going well for you and that you found your "calling" in life. Email me sometime! jesskafish@yahoo.com.
Happy Birthday Cass- that is fun that you live near your sis to celebrate family things like so.
Cass, I got a blog and now i can check in with you whenever i want. Heid of course helped me! I think I'm a little late with wishing you a happy birthday but i'll do it anyway...Happy Birthday
Post a Comment