Jordy and I left Friday morning for an eventful weekend in Washington DC. Neither one of us had ever been to DC, so it was exciting to finally experience it!! We stayed with Jordan's brother Parker (who is living and working there) and who was a fabulous host throughout the entire weekend. We also spent time with some of our best friends, Ben and Sarah Peisch, they also live there. Ben and Jordan met at Bowdoin College and the four of us spent their Senior year at Bowdoin not only as neighbors and great friends, but as the only two married couples on campus! We stuck together and still keep in great touch. Both Ben and I ran the Marine Corps Marathon over the weekend. What a GREAT race, and it was a great way to see the monuments and sights! It was good to get away for a few days, we had a great time.
Hey that Sarah girl lived in my dorms freshman year right nest to my room, well at least it looks like her. I can't remember her maiden name. Ask her if she lived in David John. Hilarious if it's her, such a small world.
Washington looks like fun! Ben and I are hoping to go there this coming March for Ben's spring break. My best friend from college and her husband live in Arlington now.
How many marathons is this for you now, Cas? That is awesome! I have always wanted to visit DC - you live in such a cool part of the country because you are so close to tons of historical places. I am jealous, living here in Provo close to...nothing :)
Jess- Yeah I've run a few now, I love it. What is your blog address again? I want to view it. You're welcome to come to Boston and stay anytime! It is a fun city- but you're lucky to be so close to family and friends, it's a toss up!
Heid- Sarah Peisch remembers you too. It is a small world! We lived next door to each other in Brunswick Maine at Bowdoin College with our husbands!! So funny. They're such a sweet couple.
d.c. is definitely a fun place to visit. it looks like it was cold though?? congrats on another marathon! that's admirable... (and I love the updates! any new photography??)
Hey Allreds, how about some new pics? What do you say? We know you have been doing fun stuff. Plus you are our only blogger friends and so we need to check your blog and see new stuff. Get on top of it, huh? (just kidding dudes.)
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
7 comments:
Hey that Sarah girl lived in my dorms freshman year right nest to my room, well at least it looks like her. I can't remember her maiden name. Ask her if she lived in David John. Hilarious if it's her, such a small world.
Washington looks like fun! Ben and I are hoping to go there this coming March for Ben's spring break. My best friend from college and her husband live in Arlington now.
How many marathons is this for you now, Cas? That is awesome! I have always wanted to visit DC - you live in such a cool part of the country because you are so close to tons of historical places. I am jealous, living here in Provo close to...nothing :)
Jess-
Yeah I've run a few now, I love it. What is your blog address again? I want to view it. You're welcome to come to Boston and stay anytime! It is a fun city- but you're lucky to be so close to family and friends, it's a toss up!
Heid- Sarah Peisch remembers you too. It is a small world! We lived next door to each other in Brunswick Maine at Bowdoin College with our husbands!! So funny. They're such a sweet couple.
d.c. is definitely a fun place to visit. it looks like it was cold though?? congrats on another marathon! that's admirable...
(and I love the updates! any new photography??)
It's an honor to be included on the Boston Allreds blog. We are going to declare October 30 "Allred Day" to commemorate this historic event.
Hey Allreds, how about some new pics? What do you say? We know you have been doing fun stuff. Plus you are our only blogger friends and so we need to check your blog and see new stuff. Get on top of it, huh? (just kidding dudes.)
Post a Comment