Friday, September 08, 2006

The "Mahshfield" fair... or if you speak English the Marshfield Fair!

So Jo and I decided to check out a small town fair in Marshfield Massachussetss over Labor Day weekend. It was just as I pictured it would be- very old school and it's been a tradition in that small town for years. We ate hotdogs and snowcones and sang Tim McGraw's "Somethin like that" i.e. (the BBQ stain on my white t-shirt song) and we're completely lost in our Marshfield Fair experience!!



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun! I love exploring new places, especially small towns.

Liz said...

Cass- we were thinking about heading down there for the fair. I'm glad you guys were brave enough to check it out! I hope school is going well this semester. Give me a call sometime when you are free and we can hang out.

Unknown said...

Looks like a party! Where can I buy some of your photography? Man you're good!