Last week I babysat two little girls with the same age difference as me and my older sister Cam. They reminded me of how Cami and I were at that age; It was hilarious to watch and listen to them play. It brought back great memories of times that were so care free. Sometimes I wish I could be four years old again- even if it were just for a day.
Those photos are awesome... is the mom of the girls going to pay you for them? Wish I had some like that when I was little with my siblings, ya know, not all posed but just carefree. Love it
Heid- I can always count on you to view my blog, you're the best. Or just Blog crazy? I'd say both! Yes, this was an official photo shoot- I'm trying to build my portfolio and will soon have a website up!!
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
3 comments:
Those photos are awesome... is the mom of the girls going to pay you for them? Wish I had some like that when I was little with my siblings, ya know, not all posed but just carefree. Love it
Heid- I can always count on you to view my blog, you're the best. Or just Blog crazy? I'd say both! Yes, this was an official photo shoot- I'm trying to build my portfolio and will soon have a website up!!
amazing photos. I LOVE THEM! Ditto what heid said.
Post a Comment