The Allreds are alive and doing very well.
Although the weather doesn't quite fit, we're glad it's June and ready for summer!

I don't think that I'm off to the best start in keeping this Blog up to date! It's possible that this whole deal just isn't for me, although i'm going to give it one more try. I seem to spend all my "Blog time" enjoying everyone else's. Now that NESOP is over for the summer, i'll have more time to post... more time to breath, more time to relax, more time to hang out with Jo, more time to do just about everything! Man am I ready for a breather. If nothing else, you can "at least" expect to view lots of pictures on this Blog. I don't know about the writing, or the spelling for that matter, but pictures yes!
I spent an entire day last week in Cape Ann (just north of Boston) taking a million photos. What a beautiful area of Massachusetts. I can't wait to visit all the amazing beaches with Jo.
Here I am (yes in the photo)... the photography student

Beautiful Cape Ann




3 comments:
Cass so good to hear from you again on here! You really have a lot of talent and I love looking at the pics... whether you write or just post photos I will be reading your blog! Keep it up!
Cass--It's Jen, your church buddy from Study Abroad. You are an amazing photographer! Were you into this in London? Boston sounds delightful...keep posting!
Cass, love the photos! I have been waiting for you to post again. Yea!
Post a Comment