We love Easter, visitors, and the Boston Marathon!!
Jordan and I were lucky enough to have Dee, Gaylyn and Parks all come to stay for a weekend of Easter celebration, Marathon excitement, and lots of good times.
This was part of my very own personal fan club... I am so lucky!! Yipeeeee.....
Cami ran me the last four miles to the finish line! Thanks Cam- you're awesome.
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
4 comments:
Cass, I miss you! I remember your daily runs in London. You're amazing!!
Glad to see you are still running...
and glad to see you now have a blog! It really is a fun way to keep in touch I think!
Looks like it was a gorgious day!
Can't tell you how proud I am of you!!!! I'll be with you next year!
I love you kids!
Looks like it was a gorgious day!
Can't tell you how proud I am of you! I'll be there next year!!!!!
Love you kids.......
Post a Comment