Monday, June 19, 2006

My very first photo shoot


To start off, I took it upon myself to order some official photography business cards to hand out this summer, as I try to build a portfolio and website for myself. Well, I guess it worked because Saturday morning was my first "official" photo shoot with six month old baby Blaine. It went pretty well. The baby was in a lot better shape than I was! Little Blaine gave me a good half hour of cooperation, and most importantly, I'm confidant mom will be happy with at least a few. The shoot was the easy "and fun" part- now it's figuring out the business side of the whole deal that's making me crazy! I have so much to learn! I'm trying to be patient... I know it will all come with time. To calm my nerves, I was lucky enough to have Jo-Jo there as my assistant! If you can picture all that... it's quite funny! Anyway, this was my favorite of little baby Blaine.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to go Cass! How fun to start your own business! Good luck with it all. Cute pic!

Lindsey said...

Cute little boy and great shot! I love that you are truly a photographer! keep posting!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I wish you were closer so you could shoot everyone I know. I love your photos. Love them.

Cassandra said...

Thanks you guys- I still have a very long way to go with my photography. I can always count on my trusty London friends to comment on my Blog! Love you all.