Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Paris, France!!!

Congratulations Tanner! My cute baby brother has been called to serve a mission in PARIS! He's so excited, along with his family and friends. It's so fun to be home in Salt Lake with family to celebrate this exciting time! We're very proud of him.


Tanner was honestly sitting out on the street this afternoon, waiting for the mail to come!
Hearing the news, we all screamed!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so exciting! Maybe you will need to go visit him while he is there... he he. When does he leave? Congrats to your family!

Cassandra said...

Thanks heid- I know, wouldn't it be fun to visit!?

Lindsey said...

What a great mission call! I love Paris and would love to learn french. Congrats Cassi's bro!

Have fun when you meet up with Heid, Bee and Erin. Wish I could hang out with all of you!

Unknown said...

Cass,

We made it...we're in Park City. I would love to see you. (And congrats to the little brother)