Parker and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. He's just the happiest baby and you've totally captured it here. We miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I'll call you for details. :)
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
6 comments:
Too cute. We miss you guys!
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! That is my favorite I've ever seen of him I think- what a cute cheerful baby! You're amazing for capturing that- it's truly priceless!
And, I think he might get the arm restriction thing from his Uncle Sara. I freak out too!
Parker and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. He's just the happiest baby and you've totally captured it here. We miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I'll call you for details. :)
I love this picture!!!! He is a doll Cass! So happy to be alive!
so where are you in NYC, cassie? we were just there a few weeks ago. my in-laws live on the upper west side. we love it there too!
your little beckham is TOO cute! my youngest (my third girl) will turn one on monday!
Post a Comment