Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday.

Doctors Apt and MORE shots... poor little chubby thigh. 
The FOUR MONTH Low Down: 
Weight:15 lbs 8oz
Height:26 1/2

Tired of mom always taking pictures... he's already hiding. ;)
Monday is my cleaning and laundry day. It seems that Mondays roll around much faster than any other day of the week. Lucky for me, I have a partner in crime. Bex hangs with me all day- we listen to country music while we clean the bathrooms and fold the laundry. What good company. =)
Happy Valentines day. 
I shared my Valentines with two of my favorite BOYS in the whole world.  
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Beckham got a new book for V day. 
Good Night Philly... it's a cute one
Beckham sleeps from 7pm-7am. I contibute it all to the books Baby Wise and Healthy Seep Habits Happy Child. Anyways, since our Valentines night either ended or started around 7pm, we decided to make a delicious homemade dinner. It's definitely a "holiday" recipe with all the butter and bread, but it was DELICIOUS!!! 

Peppered Shrimp from the kitchen of our GiGi
Receipe

One Pound Raw/Shrimp-Shell On (two people)
Stick of Butter-Melted in the pan
1/2 tsp Garlic
A LOT of pepper. You cover them in pepper.

Cook these babies until pink at 400 (8-10 min)

Like I said... a holiday dinner. We had it with a salad and a big CRUNCHY baggett that was used to SOP UP ALL THE GARLIC BUTTER! YUM YUM YUM!! (this is the best part, so the crunchy baggett is a must)

3 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I'm loving the recipe blog...thanks!!

Patti said...

I'll be making the shrimp for dinner Sunday! Thanks Martha junior! Love those THIGHS...can we put garlic on those puppies?????

The Calder's said...

I LOVED the laughing viedo...so cute! Seriuosly your little guy is darling!!