Those are the chubbiest little thighs!!! They are by far the cutest!!!! He is getting so big Cass and adorable as always! Love seeing all the cute pics.
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
8 comments:
OMG..I think they are going to explode!!!
That is so awesome, love them.
I want to knaw on those leggies!!!!!Grammie
I LOVE this blog!!!!Thank you!
That is the greatest picture I have ever seen. I LOVE his rolls!!
I am jealous that he is sleeping for 12 hrs a night. When did he start that???
so cute. can't wait for finn to grow chub.
you're sooo good at this photo thing, Cassi!
As far as legs go, I think Bex and Mad Dog have some striking similarities. I love chubby legs!
Those are the chubbiest little thighs!!! They are by far the cutest!!!! He is getting so big Cass and adorable as always! Love seeing all the cute pics.
He is so stinkin' cute Cassie!
As for the picture - I think it's wonderful as is. But a diaper cover and plain wall (vs. the door on the right) would push it over the top.
xoxo
Post a Comment