Thursday, September 25, 2008

get this on him now!! =)

How cute is this sweater? I found it today and couldn't resist. I love the smile on the hoodie! I'm hoping he can wear it over the holidays even though it's a 3-6 month. I think we'll have to make it fit. Oh-boy... I think I'm really going to like having a "real" cabbage patch doll to dress!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love these sweaters! Tate actually had the pink/purple one last winter- they are darling and the smiley faces are so charming and unexpected. He is going to be one cute litte kid! I saw some little boy shoes the other day and immediately thought of you- well Beckham. Check them out at www.foxpawsshoes.com- they are the navy boating loafers and they come in TINY baby sizes.

Heidi said...

Oh boy, you should have a girl! :)

Heidi said...

Max was wearing 3-6 month stuff by the time he hit two months so if you have a big baby then he will for sure be able to fit in it by Christmas! Very cute.