Sunday, October 28, 2007

Where do I begin?

Alright, just like I promised, here I am. Ready to catch up a little. I'll have to do this in smaller sections seeing that I pretty much ditched the blog for the past two months and have a million things to catch up on. Hummm, let's see. Here are a few things that have happened sense I last blogged. First, GO RED SOX and second, Jordan and I gave excellent talks in Sacrament meeting today if I might say so myself... yeah for us! That was the first thing that I could think of because I'm so glad it's over. Next, I turned TWENTY FIVE this month! But don't really want to talk about that because I feel really old lately like my biological clock is ticking and my life is nearing the end. Twenty five??!! I swear I was just fifteen yesterday. Jo and I took a trip to Chicago to run the marathon, more on that crazy adventure coming shortly. I cut my hair off to my ears... it was tragic, but I'm over it now and am actually liking it!

Fall in New England is so beautiful and I love this season so much! It's been a really, really busy fall but the beauty has helped with all the driving I've had to do. I've been working full time for a school photography company that has taken me all over New England! It's been a great experience but on top of photographing weddings on the weekends and everything else that life brings, it's been quite hectic! I've spent my days either in the car on the road.. mostly driving between Connecticut and Massachusetts, or trying to get little kids "and big highschool boys that scare me" to smile for their school pictures...just picture me directing a group of thirty 2nd graders for a class picture in the auditorium. I know, geeky huh. I'm that school photographer. I like to make myself feel better by reminding everyone that Coffee Pond Productions is actually a really "classy" photography company that caters to small private schools around New England. Each child gets a set of four "proofs" to choose from for their school photo, and if the weather permits it, it's all done outside with natural backgrounds. Coffee Pond took me to Greenwich Connecticut a few times where I experienced what it's like to grow up going to a 50,000 per year elementary school!! .... I don't really know how much it costs but you get the idea, these private schools are amazing. I have all kinds of stories about Coffee Ponds but I must move on for now.

A few pictures of us hanging around this fall. This was two weekends ago- we hung out with the Peisch Fam in their hometown Harvard MA and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon of apple picking and soccer.




GO RED SOX!!!
Jordan and I at FENWAY PARK wishing and hoping that we had tickets to the World Series Game 1. That's right, we actually went downtown to Fenway park in that madness just to stand outside the stadium and wait in line for an hour to get into a bar to watch the game. It was the "experience" as Jordan kept reminding me that was so worth our while! It was actually really fun- but I still think it would have been a lot better "inside" Fenway park!! :)

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you finally posted! I love your hair by the way- darling! Why was it so tragic...it's just hair, it'll grow:) I am so jealous that you went Apple Picking! Sad! Please post some pics of the marathon too, how did you do?

Lindsey said...

Yea! You're alive! You're hair is adorable. Your job with Coffee Pond sounds great - does NOT sound like the school pics I remember from elementary school!

Steve said...

I like your hair. I like the Peishes, too. They are funny. I like Jordan. I miss you both. (This is Cami, not Steve.) But Steve would say the same thing I am saying. Okay, bye bye.

Heidi said...

I think your hair looks great!

Goodrich's said...

Cass- you look just like Cami with your hair that short, so cute! I wish I had your busy schedule, sounds like fun!

Tyson and Marie said...

Hey Cassi! This is Marie:) I found your blog and wanted to say hi! I can't believe you are in Boston. That is so awesome! Are you going to be there long? Well you guys look great and your photography is amazing! Good luck with everything:) Happy Halloween!

Weed Family said...

Fun to see what you guys are up to. I am glad you are busy with your job. Your hair is darling. We will have to make a trip up to Boston soon. Love ya!

The Green's said...

Cassi and Jordan,
I'm so glad you finally posted! Josh and I have been wondering what you have been up to. It sounds like things are busy but I hope you guys are doing well. We are so excited for you to come into town and I know for sure we will see you at bobby and trace's wedding so you can't come here and escape from seeing us this time!!!! Your hair is sooo cute Cass I love it! You need to post more often and I agree with Chels you need to post some marathon pics and tell us how you did. I'm sure it was great and fun! Love you guys!

The Brande Bunch said...

Hey Cass!!! I am so happy that you did a new post! Sounds like you have been up to a lot! I love your hair, it totally fits you. Well I need to call you so we can talk, it's overdue! Glad you guys are doing well...talk to you soon!

Sara said...

Hello there long lost friend! I came across your blog and thought I would say hello! Your hair is so darling and you two just look so happy together! Oh and your photography is amazing! Good for you! If you want you can check out our blog: saraandtommyfamblog.blogspot.com
Miss you!

Ally said...

cass---we gotta hang out sometime this fall in boston. came across your blog trying to stay up working the night shift. call me!