Saturday, January 06, 2007

Home for the Holidays

Alright, I've decided to start blogging again. I'm sick of my mom and sister bugging me to keep it up, so here I am. I can't promise it will last- but I will do my best to keep it current in 2007!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Jo and I surprised our families and went home to Salt Lake for Christmas- what a wonderful surprise it was. We originally had planned not to go home this year, but the closer Christmas came and the thought of being without family changed our minds. We bit the bullet and bought tickets yet we decided to keep it to ourselves and surprise the family. At first it was fun- then we decided it was a very cruel surprise after countless phone calls of crying mothers. We bit our tongues and it paid off- we received the ten minutes of fame we were hoping for as we waked through the door on Christmas eve afternoon. Originally we were suppose to fly into SLC the Thursday before Christmas but our flight was canceled due to the Denver mess... it wasn't a fun experience trying to get another flight into Salt Lake before Christmas- let's just say that we're lucky and grateful that we finally made it home for the holidays!


I'm obviously taking the picture but I do belong to this family!
Jordy and Grammie in fantastic New years hats
Happy New Years with my cute Marmee and Papa Clements

2 comments:

Heidi said...

My goodness you finally posted! I am glad your mom and sis bugged you to do it because I have been missing reading about your life.

Cassandra said...

Thanks Heid- you're one of my only loyal readers, and my blogging idol!