Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy 2007


8 comments:

Heidi said...

I loved your Christmas card picture!

Unknown said...

we oved the card too! thanks. it's fun to see your families and hear the updates. that's so great that you surprised utah with your visit. good idea. how's school going, cassi? how's the ward? I'm sure a lot of big changes...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassandra said...

Kelli- school is fine, I'll be done in May. The ward is pretty low on couples at the moment- lots of fun people have moved on!! We miss you guys! Boston is so warm right now, it's in the 50's in January??!! How's sweet Cole and life in Utah?

Liz said...

Cassi! it's about time my dear...we need to catch up. good luck with school this semester, you're almost done!

Unknown said...

wow. that's soon cass. and then what? I can't believe that Boston is so warm. We're missing the city...but love Park City. Cole is growing like crazy! Can you believe he's almost 1??

Unknown said...

oh, and I like the new look (of the blog) That name is solid. Absolute Allred. It sounds like and ale. Fitting for being in Southie, I guess. :)

Cassandra said...

Thanks Kelli- for someone with Fabulous Taste- i'm glad you like it.