
Jordan and I hit our two year anniversary this past Sunday July 16th. We woke up Sunday morning on the top of the houseboat in Lake Powell, surrounded by family and friends in rows of sleeping bags. This isn't always the greatest thing at 6 a.m. in the morning, but in Powell you seem to get away with anything. Sunday was a busy day of cleaning the boats after a long and eventful week at the lake. I'd been thinking about our anniversary all week, "surprisingly coming from me," it wasn't until about ten o'clock in the morning that I started screaming to the whole houseboat that we had forgotten it was our anniversary. At that point I was in the middle of vacuuming the kitchen, and Jordan was out on the poop dock at the Marina "emptying the houseboat tank" if you will. Sad to say, we shared our romantic moment right there on the poop dock- yet it was a memorable one. It's been two great years together- I just may keep him.
3 comments:
congrats!!
It seems like so many anniversaries in July! hilarious about the poopdock. That's one anniversary you won't forget.
Congrats to you guys! Beautiful couple
Post a Comment