Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Flyin High...

Lake Powell is so wonderful. Waking up early to waterski on glassy water, eating more food in one day than you would normally consume in three, reading and taking naps throughout the whole day, playing in the water, icecream at the marina, sleeping under the stars, the list goes on and on. Lake powell was a blast, especially with new photography skills at hand. I regret not getting a group shot of us all. We had such a fantastic week with the Allred gang, the Andersons and the Sowbys.

I think they're all crazy...





3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cass, those are some great shots! So impressed by your photog skills. I can't wait to go to my family's favorite lake soon. Your post is making me miss it so much!

Heidi said...

I love LP! wonderful pics!

Unknown said...

I'm sad I didn't take advantage of you taking photos of Cole...you're a pro! Nice wakeboarding skills too. Are you guys back east again?