Friday, May 08, 2009

Reasons to Celebrate.

Post idea courtesy of my good friend Kate. I needed to be reminded of all the things that are worthy of a celebration this month. 

#1 Jordan will be done with his FINALS and HIS FIRST YEAR OF SCHOOL in just about ONE HOUR. He's in the middle of his last final as I type this....  wow. we CAN NOT believe how fast this first year has gone. 

#2 J. BECKHAM will be SEVEN MONTHS OLD tomorrow. What a cool little dude we have. Good job us. 

#3 We're headed to the OUTER BANKS of NORTH CAROLINA in the morning.... (if I would start packing instead of blog)... we might get out the door before 10am. We're going with eight other couples and all our babies/kids... it's going to be CRAZY fun!! 

#4 Jordan has a SUMMER INTERNSHIP in NEW YORK CITY this summer. Please please please come visit us. We'll be living in the center of NYC for ten weeks, starting June 1st. 

#5 Summer is almost here and I'm LOVING the SUNSHINE, SHORTS, the SMELLS and the thought of laying by the pool. 

Lets Celebrate. 

Helping dad study.
I already have my kid hooked on DC. He LOVES to put his tongue on mom's COLD CAN of delicious Diet Coke.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

New York- how fun!

Cute baby boy faces!

Elke said...

YEA for Jordan!!!!!! That is so cool and we might have to just come and visit this summer! Love you all bunches and miss you lots!

Weed Family said...

I hope you guys are visiting us on your way to or from the beach...seriously
--Maere

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Your little man is so cute Cass! Have fun on your trip, it sounds like it will be crazy fun. And NY?! How awesome.s

kristine said...

So... since Lake Powell is cancelled this year maybe Jake and I will swing up the the Big Apple instead and you can teach us a few things about parenting... did you know I've got a bun in the oven??? Due Oct. 22nd.

LegallyAllred said...

Who can blame Bex? Diet Coke is awesome!! This year really has gone by SOOO FAST!! 2 more to go for us. How much longer does Jo have? 1 or 2 years? Oh and you better believe that we're trying every thing in our power to go out to NYC and visit ya'll. LOVE YOU!!!

Chelsea said...

What...New York!!! Congrats to you guys- that will be so so fun!! Call me asap!

Marianne Brown said...

Hey Cassie! We have babies the same age! My little girl was born Oct. 8th and it's crazy how similar she is to Bex. I hope everything is going well for you and Jordan. You will have to tell him "hi" for me. Hopefully one of these days we can do a playdate with our little ones when you are in Salt Lake.
Keep in touch!
Marianne Ickes Brown