Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm back.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a horrible blogger. I deliberately decided that their was no point to blog over the holidays because I was with all the people who I suspect care about reading my blog the most.  Excuses, excuses, I know. Being a better blogger is one of my New Years resolutions ;) But be prepared... 2009 (and better blogging) may come with a lock and key. I'll soon be locking this bad boy... I will let you know when I do. 

I will start with the cutest legs in all of Philly.  
Our little man. He's Three Months Old!! =) 

Here's what the Doc had to say at his twelve week apt. 
"He's a big boy" 
Weight: 13lbs 9oz
Height: 25 1/4
Two shots right in the thighs- it's always harder for the mom.
More Picture to Come... we had a photo session the other day so I will post more very SOON.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

It looks like he has about as much hair as Max did at that age ;-). I love his expression in the top photo. Sometime I really need you to take pics of Max (maybe this summer, we are heading to Hershey for a month)...