Tuesday, January 16, 2007

One delicious pizza!


Jordan took it upon himself to make homemade pizzas for dinner tonight. He read the recipe in Men's Health Magazine and decided that pizza was a must for dinner. I thought it was pretty cute... he's actually a great cook (his specialties lie in the breakfast category) but these pizzas turned out DELICIOUS! We've made homemade pizzas before (we got a cool pizza stone for our wedding) but after the first attempt at making homemade pizza dough, I vowed to never do it again. It's much easier if you just buy the dough at the store- and easier is my best friend when it comes to cooking. This recipe for homemade pizzas are made on whole week wraps! Very easy, healthy, quick and yummy.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

You need to pass along the recipe for the dough!

Unknown said...

mmmm. that does look good. nice work, Jordan! (is it the fresh motzerella? I LOVE that stuff.)

Brad loves to cook too. The right kind of man to marry...right, Cassi?!

Lindsey said...

yes - what do you put on the wraps exactly?

Way to go, Jordan.

Steve and Cami said...

Recipe, Please! We all need something new for dinner. P.S. Jordan looks like he owns a Pizza place in Southie or something.

Steve and Cami said...

One more thing, I was just showing Steve your updated Blog and he has made the observation that he is not on your blog anywhere. For some reason he thinks he should be and is offended. I don't know. Just thought I would pass it on. Are you suprised?