Monday, August 14, 2006

Pretending to be a wedding photographer...

I will start by apologizing for the delay in posts, it's been very busy around here since we returned home from SLC... "I know, that was four weeks ago." To tell you the truth, I'm not sure who really knows or cares whether I post - this makes it a lot less motivating to spend the time- "Hint Hint to our moms and dads, always wanting pictures."

SO, I officially shot my very first wedding!! A friend from school talked me into tackling one of these monsters with her. It turns out I'm glad I did because I learned A LOT, most importantly that I have a lot to learn before I ever do it again!! In a nutshell it was exhausting and exhilarating. I know this is what I want to do and I can't wait to get better. For our first wedding I think we did well!! Together we came up with some great shots they'll love. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

The wedding was in Camden, Maine this past Saturday afternoon. We spent the whole day documenting the details of Joey and Sarah's wedding. Camden is a darling little coastal town about two hours north of Portland.

All images Copyright 2006 Cassandra Allred






6 comments:

Susan said...

just letting you know that I regularly check in to see what's new on your blog. Your photos from the wedding are beautiful, keep up the good work.

Susan - Brisbane, Australia

Susan said...

just letting you know that I regularly check in to see what's new on your blog. Your photos from the wedding are beautiful, keep up the good work.

Susan - Brisbane, Australia

Cassandra said...

Wow! Thanks susan! I know now at least someone is reading! I'd love to visit your blog if you have one...

Heidi said...

Cass those are amazing, if only you had been into this last year when I got married, I for sure would have hired you!! Keep it up girl!

Cassandra said...

Thanks so much Heid, I still have a long ways to go but thanks for the support!

Susan said...

My (modest) blog is at theberderows.blogspot.com hope you enjoy it! Susan