



So, when I posted that the Camden Maine wedding was my first to photograph, it wasn't really so. I was actually hired to shoot a very small ceremony two nights earlier in the North End of Boston. For those of you who may not be familiar with the North End, it's a small and quaint part of Boston also known as the Italian district. It was only a two hour event, but I was extremely nervous and took Jordan with me to be my assistant!! The best part of the whole night was when the bride and groom led the whole wedding party down the streets of the North End to a restaurant! That little man you see above walked along with the wedding party playing his accordion and wearing that little Italian hat.... to say the least, it was quite a sight to see!!
All Images Copyright 2006 Cassandra Allred
6 comments:
How cute, they all walked down the street together! So East Coast, he he
Cass! So, are you guys back in Boston for a while? We want to hang out and not be strangers anymore! Great pictures, by the way!
Liz- YES we're back! I will call you this weekend.
Cass--such great photos! You are a hot photographer!
Cass, I love the photos. You are and will make a wonderful photographer. Keep up the good work and keep posting. I like to check in on you every once in a while.
Cassi,
Lovely work. I enjoy your blog immensely.
-BP
All Blogger Comments Copyright 2006 Benjamin Peisch
Post a Comment